POPS 101 is an introduction to healthy fathering principles. POPS is an acronym that stands for Protector, Order keeper, Provider, and Stabilizer.
POPS 101 is a primer that whets the desire of a father, father to be, father figure or mentor to learn more about becoming the best father he can be to his family.
This course can be taken alone or within a discussion or workshop setting with a group of fathers seeking to become better POPS.
There is a facilitator course that goes along with this participant’s course for workshop leaders.
- Introduction – Are you the best POPS you can be?
- POPS 101 – Introduction – Quiz
- Lesson 1: Fathers Matter – What it means to be a POPS
- POPS 101- Lesson One Quiz
- Lesson 2: Father as Protector
- POPS 101 – Lesson 2 Quiz
- Lesson 3: Father as Order Keeper
- POPS 101- Quiz Lesson Three
- Lesson 4: Father as Provider
- POPS 101 – Lesson Four Quiz
- Lesson 5; Father as Stabilizer
- POPS 101 – Lesson Five Quiz
- Lesson 6: Conclusion